Re: [MiNT] XaAES: detect pixel-format-problem

hey, I know I should check first and see where it used, but in
XA_GLOBAL.C "do_vdi_trap" is parsed out in 1.17, but that does not
mean it is being used in 1.16

EDIT: a file search does not turn anything up, another dead end

I will try looking through gemx as Jo pointed out. It may or maynot
turn something up..

I have some more questions regarding 1.17 and this pixel format issue

Are there any known 1.17 builds where gradients and textures were visible?

Are there any setups where this problem is not present, like a
falcon/CT6x setup maybe?

Paul