Re: [MiNT] XaAES: detect pixel-format-problem

From: "Paul Wratt" <paul.wratt@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 12:27 PM
To: "mint" <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] XaAES: detect pixel-format-problem

I have some more questions regarding 1.17 and this pixel format issue

Are there any known 1.17 builds where gradients and textures were visible?

Sure, I'm using a very recent XaAES (by Helmut) and gradients and textures are working fine in 16 bit colour on my Milan. Isn't this problem only reported by Aranym/fVDI-users?

Are there any setups where this problem is not present, like a
falcon/CT6x setup maybe?

I will try to get my Eclipse working properly under MiNT again so I can try the latest kernel/XaAES under fVDI on my Falcon.

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4651 (20091201) __________

http://www.eset.com