Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

From: <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:45 AM
To: "Mark Duckworth" <mduckworth@atari-source.org>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

I have seen this too. It seems to happen at a busy point or during
an app focus switch. The menu becomes unresponsive. Sometimes after
a lot of clicking around it will come back to life (voodoo).

I have also seen this. A task switch will "free" the menu on my Milan. The problem also occurs with popups managed by menu_popup().

Other times I have just had to give up and restart. It doesn't
even respond to Ctrl-Alt-L or Ctrl-Alt-Del

This has never happened for me. However, I'm not a very demanding user. I use the same programs 99% of the time (PureC, Interface and test-versions of whatever program I'm working on) so I rarely stress my system.

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4651 (20091201) __________

http://www.eset.com