Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

I have seen this too. It seems to happen at a busy point or during
an app focus switch. The menu becomes unresponsive. Sometimes after
a lot of clicking around it will come back to life (voodoo).

Other times I have just had to give up and restart. It doesn't
even respond to Ctrl-Alt-L or Ctrl-Alt-Del

1.16.3 is much much better than 1.15.12 but without being able
to use the latest version I don't know if these issues have
been fixed.

Peter