Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

"XaAES uses only default-palette-colors" - these can be loaded by
fVDI, as 99% of my screen shots can attest to (the ones with textures
and "blue" icons)

XaAES uses "vro_cpyfm()" only in 8bit mode, to "translate" the
textures, I think is uses something like "vr_transfrm" (dont quote me)
in greater bit depths.

As for the "possible issues" with fVDI, from XaAES point of view at
least, both are at this moment being worked on, and there are people
who are code for them both, so I say post them, just know that there
are people on ARAnyM mailing list who are currently looking at fVDI..

It would also be a good time to thoroughly test the "v_scrninfo"
(again dont quote me, I cant find it in this thread). Would this
require a variety of different platforms, or hardware makeups? There
seems to be a few available at the moment, including (now) at least
two Coldfire targets..

Paul