Re: [MiNT] XaAES shortcut list & "reload XaAES"

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 08.12.2009, 18:35 Uhr, schrieb Henk Robbers <h.robbers@chello.nl>:
>
>> Of course I have the old sources around, but you should
>> be able to implement the idee independently.
>
> I was thinking about something similar, but it's not very urgent ATM.
>
>> Look in current XaAES for the message identifiers:
>> XA_M_EXEC
>
> gone.
>
>> XA_M_DESK
>> XA_M_OK
>>
>> and the function:
>>
>> handle_XaAES_msgs (should be in XA_APPL.C)
>
> present.
>
>> If there is interest in my last version of XaAES of 2002,
>> I can put it back on my homepage.
>
> Would be great! In the beginning I searched for them, because I wanted to
> re-introduce the old fileselector ...
>
> -Helmut

confirmed, they are also present within 1.16.3

and these are what I was hoping for to allow a "3rd party"
configuration tool, instead of build in stuff, plus it then allow for
different type of config tools to be created.

Cheers

Paul