Re: [MiNT] XaAES shortcut list & "reload XaAES"

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 08.12.2009, 18:35 Uhr, schrieb Henk Robbers <h.robbers@chello.nl>:

If there is interest in my last version of XaAES of 2002,
I can put it back on my homepage.

Would be great! In the beginning I searched for them, because I wanted to re-introduce the old fileselector ...

OK.

My last version includes a few essential fixes of Ozk.
Thats all. Nothing new. And of course it is a server like N.AES.
It should run on any MiNT that still supports the latter.

I'll update its name to XaAES2002.
It is a Pure C program and will remain so.

Paul, you might be interested in the program XA_SCL.

XaAES started up with a very basic set of SCL, just enough to
be able to start XA_SCL for the rest of the config including 'run'.
XA_SCL and the 'run' application than run in parallel.

I liked it. ;-) It was a beautiful sight when the taskmanager
was active at startup.

PS
XA_M_EXEC was the message type for sending commands. :-(

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers