Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

Helmut Karlowski skreiv:

As I recall he stepped back from this idea ("too PC-ish"). I don't understand why this should be needed either. Why do the numpad-keys+ALT not work for example?

Because then you have to remember the ASCII-code of all accented characters. It's OK for occasional use, but not if your language requires frequent use of accented characters.

Is keyedit able to produce ascii-source-output?

No, but I could easily add this if required. What would be the purpose of these ASCII-files?

Jo Even