Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

Am 08.12.2009, 19:30 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

Helmut Karlowski skreiv:

Because then you have to remember the ASCII-code of all accented characters. It's OK for occasional use, but not if your language requires frequent use of accented characters.

I didn't mean that ALT+123-feature, but only ALT+numkey-3 == eta or something. (Ok, that would give a conflict, I see)

No, but I could easily add this if required. What would be the purpose of these ASCII-files?

Because the output could then be placed in the cvs for example.

-Helmut