Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Paul Wratt skreiv:

Now the problem is reproduced, this is the first step towards the fix.

Finally someone else can see the problem too, this is reassuring, as I
cant replace this hardware (which is why I started AFROS-update), and
I know other "one off" users have had this problem also (see back logs
of ARAnyM mail list, there are 2 separate reports that refer to this
problem, but only if you know what it is, or have experienced it)

Have you compiled these versions of XaAES yourself? What compiler do you use? If you use gcc 4 I can mail you a xaaes.km compiled with 2.95 you can test.

Jo Even