Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

Helmut Karlowski skreiv:

I didn't mean that ALT+123-feature, but only ALT+numkey-3 == eta or something. (Ok, that would give a conflict, I see)

Yes, it won't work unless the current behaviour is disabled. You could also use other keys, but for each ALT+key combo you take away one possible shortcut. E.g. on the Milan the euro-sign is available at AltGr+E. This works fine, but I now have a TT keyboard with no AltGr. So I put the euro-sign at Alt+E, but then I lost the Alt+E shortcut in Pure C (execute program).

No, but I could easily add this if required. What would be the purpose of these ASCII-files?

Because the output could then be placed in the cvs for example.

Why not store the tables as they are? After all, there are RSC-files in the CVS.

Jo Even