Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

Am 08.12.2009, 20:15 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

Yes, it won't work unless the current behaviour is disabled. You could also use other keys, but for each ALT+key combo you take away one possible shortcut. E.g. on the Milan the euro-sign is available at AltGr+E. This works fine, but I now have a TT keyboard with no AltGr. So I put the euro-sign at Alt+E, but then I lost the Alt+E shortcut in Pure C (execute program).

So ALT is not good - what about Ctrl+num, Shift+num? Or just num?

Why not store the tables as they are? After all, there are RSC-files in the CVS.

Which is one of the reasons for no XaAES-update taking place ...

-Helmut