Re: [MiNT] XaAES shortcut list & "reload XaAES"

Paul Wratt wrote:

PS
XA_M_EXEC was the message type for sending commands. :-(

This I presume is a struct (or similar)

Read the specification of appl_read and appl_write.

I would guess though, that it was removed because it no longer
supported "the new format" and that there was not seen a need to take
the time to "rework it"

Prabably.

0.970 already contains xa_scl.prg inside XaAES, from 2003 in
comunications with original developer, Martin Tarenskeen,

You must have misread something. I was the only developer
of XA_SCL.PRG

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers