Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Paul,

even when there's a very small amount of things which make me happier in Atari world than to see newcomers to appear and I really appreciate your effort and attitude, I'd say it's time to stop forcing your arguments and starting to listen. People like Jo, Lonny, Alan etc are really experienced people, with many contributions to Atari world and when they say something is really bad idea, in 90% of cases it's simply true.

That applies to not only the asm thing but also to the "C issue" for example, it's really dangerous to think you can learn C just by observation, and replacing this approach by writing asm code instead isn't very good either (and this I tell you as die-hard fanatic demo coder in assembler).

In all honesty, if I could give you an advice, try to keep more listing, making your emails short and concrete (remember this is not "let's talk about everything in my mind" list) and try to less use those unnecessary quotes ;)

P.S. I really don't mean it in any offensive way, I was the same not so many years ago ;)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org