Re: [MiNT] Greek keyboard table

I may have mentioned this before.

Many years ago I had an idea for simple language support.
While translating a few programs to English I noticed that most
of the words used in the RSC files are the same (Open, Save, Print etc.)

This made me wonder if the RSC could be translated as an application
starts up.

The RSC would contain a field for the language that it uses eg. ENG

The AES would have access to a simple translation table for the common
words, about 100 words ought to cover most things.

eg.
ENG   DEU    FRA
Print Druck  etc.

When the App loads the RSC file it checks the internal language against the
language the user has set and then translates all the known words.

Another thought for this approach was a tool to translate RSC files directly
and save a new copy.

Peter