Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

I know which version I am using now but I can't be certain
whether I was using 1.15.12 from EasyMint or not.

I just need to remember how to switch NAES back on and swap
mint.cnf file if necessary so that 1.15.12 will boot up.

I'll report back when I have confirmed if the floppy will
format with 1.15.12 and the syslogd I have in my system now.

Peter