Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

This was the first report of the problem I could find and
I reported the same issue in May 2005 !!

It didn't happen with Mint 1.15.12 or TOS, that tallies with your
syslogd discovery.

It's now been so long since the last official release that no-one is ever
going to be able to find the change that caused it or indeed fixed it, if
it has been fixed.

This is why I have been pleading for a new release. It doesn't have to
include the next big development, just a stable release of what has been
added to cvs over over the past 5 years.

Then at least we will all be using the same version, we won't be
reporting old bugs or getting annoyed with old bugs.

Who wants to build a release ?

Peter