Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Hmmm, it's a long time ago.

I think I had upgraded to EasyMint when still using 1.15.12 but
it was over the top of the existing installation. I think.

I will try to boot in 1.15.12.  I am not sure it still boots but
I know I was always able to format floppies with 1.15.12 and earlier
versions.

If you dig back through the archives, I had two bad bugs with
1.16

First was the floppy formatting and the other was the problem with
emailing anything bigger than about 3.5k

That was eventually "fixed" by altering MTUs although I still think
there is an underlying issue that has not been fixed.

Peter