Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

From: <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 1:58 PM
To: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Subject: Re: Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

1. Did you switch to EasyMiNT when you upgraded to 1.16.3?
2. If so, what happens if you use a 1.15-kernel now?

My original Miln installation wasn't Easymint, it was a basic Mint/NAES
set-up. I expanded it to include an etx2 partition etc. Then later
I installed Easymint over the top.

But did you upgrade to 1.16.3 at the same time as you installed EasyMiNT? And does the format/syslogd-problem occur if you boot 1.15 on your EasyMiNT-setup?

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4666 (20091207) __________

http://www.eset.com