Re: [MiNT] XaAES crash errors

In my last job, they were referred to as "cut & paste cowboys".
Unless code can't be re-used it's often good to copy and existing
working piece of code and make the appropriate changes.

The "cowboy" name is applied whenever someone forgot to do an essential
change to the code.

A "cowboy" in British slang for a shoddy worker. eg cowboy builders.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0162072/