Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Am 09.12.2009, 09:54 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

I think this is a very, very bad idea. The goal should be to get rid of assembler, not add more. I can't see how the future development of the

I agree completely. The gain that could be achieved by assembler would be rather small. There is more potential in getting faster algorithms and better design. Also the gain by using a newer compiler with -O3 or similar would be small if any at all (I think).

-Helmut