Re: [MiNT] Bugtracker

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> Rob Mahlert wrote:
>
>> I setup the wiki and not to upset Jo because it's not ready.. I won't
>> post the link yet.
>
> I have been very busy so little time for Atari stuff this week. I hope
> to have the structure of the wiki ready by the end of this weekend.
>
> Jo Even

OK, I have some stuff to do for http://freemint.org, and that should
be also ready by the end of the weekend

BTW, in the future, If you need help in getting web stuff up and
running, let me know, I have the time, and can spend entire days on it
if required, not that most web stuff needs more than a couple of
hours.. so let me know, I can push everything else aside for it if
need be..

Paul