Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/sockets/inet4

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Do you mean something like this:

#define X -1

#if X != -1
#error  "X != -1"
#endif

Yes.
Unfortunately I have currently no access to GCC 2.95 right now. I will check again next week.

My example comes from the binutils patch:

-#if EOF != -1
+#if !(EOF == -1) /* gcc 2.95.3 has bug in '!=' operator for negative constants */
  #error "hex.c requires EOF == -1"
 #endif

I had to keep that patch to be able to compile the binutils package on a standard EasyMiNT.

But now I wonder of EOF is really defined at that point...

--
Vincent Rivière