Re: [MiNT] QED

On 1/6/10 3:17 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 15:05:29 -0500, Mark Duckworth<mduckworth@atari-source.org>  wrote:
Seems like the most appropriate place to discuss this...

I've had thoughts of extending QED into being a full fledged IDE.
Features that I wanted to include are project management,
updates/commits from Cvs and svn via gui, builds and debugging via the
guy and GDB and maybe some other little features.  I'm not under the
impression that this would take a huge effort or time to implement and
it would be nice to have a cohesive modern IDE.  I like the idea of code
completion too but that might be tougher to accomplish especially on our
slow machines.

Thanks,
Mark
Please. please, please.

I was pondering a CVS tool to speed up code comparison, check outs,
updates etc.

I use IntelliJ IDEA most days and it is actually quite good so I
have lots of ideas for what I'd like to see but start small and
work upwards.

Peter

Seems I forgot the core of the question ;)

1. Would you like and use this (you already answered that)?
2. Should I build this into QED or fork QED to keep QED small and lean?

Thanks,
Mark