[MiNT] XaAES FileSelector

Hey guys,

Since you are working on XaAES I thought I'd point out something that bugs me. Say I'm in highwire and I want to download a file. It pops up the xaaes file selector and fills in the filename but wants to put it in the highwire dir when I'd rather put it in D:\. So I click the close button on the fsel to go all the way up to D:\ but the "internet" folder is still selected. When I hit enter or ok to confirm what I want, it instead navigates into the internet folder which isn't what I'd expect. The only way to fix it is to back up over a char on the filename and retype it which unhighlights the selected directory.

I would suggest two things - one making sure no highlight is selected when moving up a directory tree in the fileselector (unless you entered into that directory during that fileselector session) and making something like ctrl-enter or ctrl-ok navigate into the dir while plain enter or ok just accepts the filename as typed and the current dir. I was about to look into this myself when I thought it'd be silly when Helmut or Ozk can fix it near instantly (or point out what I am doing wrong).

Thanks,
Mark