Re: [MiNT] XaAES FileSelector

Am 07.01.2010 21:15, schrieb Mark Duckworth:
Hey guys,

Since you are working on XaAES I thought I'd point out something that bugs me.

Hello,

may i add something about XaAES fileselector that bugs me? I used to run a TT030 with a Matrix CL110 in 1280x960. As oon the XaAES fileselector pops up, it fills the complete screen height, which is much bigger than needed.

On a 640x480 screen its about right in size, but i'd like to know if there is a possibility to give a maximum initial size to the selector
especially if you have a much larger resolution..

I'll hopefully soon have the Radeon in my Falcon, and will be faced with the same situation.

If that was discussed before, sorry, i just joined the list.

Greetings,
Stefan