Re: [MiNT] Re : windom and gcc4

Jo Even Skarstein a écrit :
From: "Zorro" <zorro270@yahoo.fr>
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:56 PM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: [MiNT] Re : windom and gcc4

I have seen too that Zview crash before quit...

I guess that you mean Zview with memory protection enabled?

I also have serious problems with zView when memory protection is enabled. zView will always crash my desktop upon exit.

Without the MP, I think that everything works correctly( ho well, I hope).

I'm quite sure that it doesn't work correctly with MP disabled either. It's just that you don't notice the problem as easily as it's not catched by the kernel ;-)

As I notice it crash desktop with AV protocol but this is only a problem with memory protection, and a lot of softwares do the same. If AES intercept this message and and clean the protocol (probably it should be but it is not) Zview work for me perfectly in protected mode except when it quit but it crash alone.

Olivier

Jo Even

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4802 (20100124) __________

http://www.eset.com