Re: [MiNT] Re : windom and gcc4

OL wrote:

> As I notice it crash desktop with AV protocol but this is only a problem
> with memory protection, and a lot of softwares do the same.

I think the problem is more serious than that. On my Milan I have to
reset after exiting zView. zView is killed due to a memory violation,
but I don't think it's related to the AV-protocol. XaAES doesn't respond
to the mouse or keyboard afterwards.

To be honest I'm not a fan of all these module-loaders. GEM-View, PARX,
Smurf, LDG... They all seem to cause various problems for me.

> If AES intercept this message and and clean the protocol (probably it

How does MyAES intercept this? Does it check all pointers passed in
AV-messages?

> should be but it is not) Zview work for me perfectly in protected mode
> except when it quit but it crash alone.

This is probably the same problem as I have.

Jo Even