[MiNT] how to build native gcc for coldfire/68020

Hi,

even when I'm not directly involved in the ACP project, I was thinking how one could generate native gcc binary for CF CPU using cross compiler? For 68000 it's easy, just host/target set to m68k-atari-mint but what about others? I tried --with-arch for configure but is seems unknown to our target:

[...]
checking for .preinit_array/.init_array/.fini_array support... no
checking if mkdir takes one argument... no
Invalid --with-arch=68060
make[1]: *** [configure-gcc] Chyba 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mikro/projects/gnu/gcc-4.4.2-atari'
make: *** [all] Chyba 2

Once we solve this we can use it for 68020+ binaries, too.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org