Re: [MiNT] cflib screen locking

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 02.02.2010, 21:39 Uhr, schrieb Gerhard Stoll <Gerhard_Stoll@b.maus.de>:
>
>> How can I check for MyAES? appl_getinfo_str ( 96 (AES_VERSION))?
>
> I'm not sure but may be appl_getinfo
>
> AES_PROCESS (4): General AES environment info 1ap_gout1:        Preemptive
> multitasking (1) or not (0)
>
> would give the answer.
>
> --
> Helmut Karlowski

There was a comment made, either here or possibly on ACP list before
naming threads, but it was stated clearly how MyAES could be detected.
from memory it was from appl_getinfo and one other piece of info,
maybe lack of any known AES cookie, its was odd whatever it was..

Paul