[MiNT] Re : Bug with files.

De : Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>

> It happens on my Milan too. In Jinnee these dates appears to be
> switched. I also tested this by examining the result returned by Fxattr,
> and the timestamps are indeed swapped over.

Thanks for your tests !

So the issue comes from MiNT.

I hope that these bugs will be fixed because I'm stuck in my code( thatwill give me a little rest but all this isn't getting my work done).

> Also, when I look at files not touched for ages, the timestamps looks
> sensible although swapped. If I touch one of these files, both
> timestamps are modified and are identical.

Indeed.

I met a lot of
bugs related to file functions... Some come from Aranym( or from hostfs.xfs) while others come from MiNT.

I reported these bugs just
because they are the ones who blocked me in my work but
there are many things to say :-(

--
Zorro