Re: [MiNT] Bug with files.

Zorro wrote:

> I don't know if this bug is related to MiNT or the Aranym filesystem but when I ask the date of a file( with Fxattr), the creation and
> modification dates are switched.
>
> Can anyone try on real hardware( with the jinnee info box for example) and confirm this bug ?

It happens on my Milan too. In Jinnee these dates appears to be
switched. I also tested this by examining the result returned by Fxattr,
and the timestamps are indeed swapped over.

Also, when I look at files not touched for ages, the timestamps looks
sensible although swapped. If I touch one of these files, both
timestamps are modified and are identical. I would assume that the
creation date should be left untouched?

Jo Even