[MiNT] Aniplayer behaviour changes in MiNT 1.17

Hi,

i'm using Aniplayer to replay videos on my Falcon. I replay them in fullscreen (sdl_videodriver=xbios) My usual setup is MiNT 1-16-3 (EasyMint Installer) and the last official XaAES release.

I can pause videoplayback with space key and abort replay with escape key.

Using the daily freemint snapshot (up to today) i cannot pause or abort the video, i have to wait for the end of it.
Is there a configuration tweak that will give the functionalety back?

Greetings,
Beetle