Re: [MiNT] What freemint branches are suitable for testing?

Am 06.02.2010, 17:14 Uhr, schrieb Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>:

development now happens in freemint-enhancements). I'm little bit confused,
please help :)

Enhancements-branch is gone, isn't it?

You should only use the helmut-branch, as it is the very best of all :)

Seriously: Bug-reports should contain the branch in which the bug appeared, maybe this helps to find errors I or ozk introduced or have fixed.

My plan is:

merge helmut -> trunk, then merge ozk -> trunk. I don't know it the latter is realistic, i.e. if ozk has finished his project already. Maybe there are other opinions.

--
Helmut Karlowski