Re: [MiNT] What freemint branches are suitable for testing?

Enhancements-branch is gone, isn't it?
It's still reachable so I asked to be sure...

You should only use the helmut-branch, as it is the very best of all :)
:) Btw when you're doing now changes in XaAES, I've noticed gradients finally works but in Alan's build are missing directories 'xobj' and 'img' which, at least from what I remember, were needed for this gradient stuff. But now it works even without them, does it mean they are no longer necessary? If so, row one replaces current gradient scheme with another then?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org