[MiNT] What freemint branches are suitable for testing?

Hi,

subject says it. There's now freemint (trunk), freemint-enhancements (alan), ozk-enhancements (ozk) and helmut-enhancements (helmut) "versions". Which one should I use / report bugs for? I mean, I want to avoid situation I report bug in XXX branch and the reply will be "you shouldn't use this, it's still highly experimental" and vice versa (for example if the main development now happens in freemint-enhancements). I'm little bit confused, please help :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org