Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

Am 01.02.2010, 22:41 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

I don't have the eiffel-hardware, so I can't reproduce it. I only see
sometimes that upper bit is set in typed characters in aranym, maybe
that's related.

Scancodes with the upper bit set are break-codes. These should not be
visible to applications. Sounds like a bug in XaAES or the kernel to me.

I happens in aranym, with or without XaAES running. Sometimes it goes away, most times only reboot helps. Like CapsLock for Control.

I get a bus-error with my and afros-XaAES when I click on Start in
taskbar 4.12. Cannot fix it.

Please send me your Index.grp so I can have a look at it. Taskbar 4.12
works fine with your XaAES on my Milan.

INFO "Taskbar start-menu" 3000 1000 2000 4000 1 1

Not easy without the interface.

If this problem only occurs with Eiffels, then I don't see the point in
fixing it in MiNT.

XaAES has some extra code for eiffel. But I don't understand it.

--
Helmut Karlowski