Re: [MiNT] Gentoo FreeMiNT

I won't be.

Updating my basic Mint install to have an ext2 drive was scary
enough. Then later installing Easymint on top was worse. I even
tried to reduce the risk by installing it on a second drive
but Easymint didn't quite cope with that and put some stuff on
the first drive. It took several days to get it working again
and a week or two to get it sorted half decently.

Maybe you guys have several systems and are prepared to wipe
one but what if you only have one Mint install ?

Peter