Re: [MiNT] Crash and endless scrolling at boot

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 22:03:23 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

> Am 16.03.2010, 19:41 Uhr, schrieb Jean-Luc CECCOLI
> <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr>:
>
> > pid 0 (MiNT): block_IO [E]: sleeping in bio_unit_wait [20164, 32768]
> > I don't know whether it will be usefull or not. Just in case.
>
> I never saw something like this.
>
> Does it happen very often? MiNT/XaAES-version?

It's the first time I can read this.
I encounter at least a crash per day, most currently when booting,
as I'm to select the boot config, sometimes when xaaes is to be
launched, and from time to time as I'm running the mailer or news
reader.
In all cases, all I can do is push the reset button.
But there, yes, it's the very first time I can see this one.
I'm running MiNT 1-17 (Mint060, 2153106 bytes) along with xaaes
0.999 alpha (yours, if I'm not wrong).

Regards,

J.-Luc