Re: [MiNT] ARGV protocol

Title: Re: [MiNT] ARGV protocol
Hello Miro,

Sunday, March 14, 2010, 11:07:34 PM, you wrote:

Hi,

The way I understand it I have to implement the ARGV protocol. Unfortunately I didn't understand how I am supposed to do it from the specs so if someone could explain it to me I'd be grateful.
Do you know this? http://mikro.umpc.sk/docs/GEM/ARGVSPEC.TXT -- it's quite clear, example in both asm and C... btw if you know something about C, you can also look into mintlib startup code, it's pretty straightforward.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org

I disagree, at least about the asm part (can't comment about C really, it all seems bad to me!) - it seems like it was written under heavy drug abuse. Personally I'd run it and set a breakpoint in the end to see the result than trying to understand what the code is doing...

--
Best regards,
 George                            mailto:ggn@hol.gr