Re: [MiNT] Patch for xaloader.prg

On 10 mar 2010, at 22.03, Miro Kropacek wrote:
Ah! Well, make a copy of the xaloader directory. Copy my loader into xaloader.c.
OK, I've made standalone directory in tools for this, I compile it in your proposed way, it has really a few KBs now. The problem is what I've mentioned in my last sentence -- your loader makes mint kernel ignoring (not finding?) mint.ini! When I change something and write it, it correctly updates <sysdir>/mint.ini but for some reason it can't read it. Any chance you could fix it? :)

Ofcourse, I'll look into it! Hopefully it's trivial! There is another funny issue which happens sometimes when cold-booting the CT60 - sometimes  doesn't find the kernel binary.

-- PeP