Re: [MiNT] Xaloader patch, take #42

Paul Wratt wrote:
With XaAES, how does v4e show up (according to this list and the
following check for CPU)

Full support for ColdFire in FreeMiNT and its modules is still to be done, I think the XaAES module should be named "xaaesv4e.km".

Currently, the presence of a ColdFire V4e CPU is indicated by the presence of a cookie named "_CF_" with a null value. This is subject to change.

Don't bother with ColdFire support in the loaders now, we will add it later, after adding full support in the kernel.

--
Vincent Rivière