Re: [MiNT] [OT] To CT6x owners

Jean-Luc CECCOLI schrieb:
Hello,

Awhile ago, MiNT used to write a log at the root of C:. It was
nammed boot.log. It was very useful, as it allowed to track
problems that would occur while booting.
I'm nearly sure that this is thanks to an option within the cpx
of the CT6x. I checked, it's active in my config.
Unfortunately, the boot log is not written anymore at the root
of C: (nor anywhere else).
What did change on my system since the last time it used to
write the log ?
- new hard disk --> reinstalled
- upgraded from 1.15.? to 1.16, then 1.17
- upgraded CT60 bios
Maybe it was only possible with 1.15, or maybe it's something
that I disabled accidentally.
Anyway, I'd be glad to have it active again, as I have many error
messages when booting, which I can't fix since I can't read what
makes them happen.

Thanks in advance,

J.-Luc
You could change your NVRAM settings to 640x480, 256 colors.
Then the messages should be slow enough to read them.

Hope that helps a bit,
Beetle