[MiNT] Looking for LPD / printing packages for current stable 1.16.3 (EasyMint)

Hi,

I'm looking for an RPM package which includes LPD (and possibly other
tools required for printing). I'm running EasyMint 1.7.1 (so mint 1.16.3) and thought LPD would be included there. But it's not, unless I missed something during install. Can any one help and point me to the right RPM(s)?

Background: I'm currently working on merging the WEB based AdMinTools of
Mint98 into an EasyMint setup. This includes management of remote
printers. In order to get this working I need LPD.

I know there is currently a lot of rebuilding work done on Mint. Until
this is in a usable state for people with a lower gcc affinity I'll keep
on using EasyMint as a foundation for my work.

Greetings
M.Weidauer