Re: [MiNT] INIT : file not found

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 00:13:43 , Stefan Niestegge <beetle@abbuc.de> wrote:

> Hi
>
> i had that lately, too. Somehow i managed to delete a few files in
> C:/mint/1-16-cur folder, and ext2fs.xif was one of them.
> perhaps it helps to check that file.

Hello,

In fact, I lost my whole MiNT partition. I could save all the other
ones, thanks to MagiC! that I keep as an emergency system.
Then, I was too busy at work to bother with my Atari at home.
I'm not someone that looks at his watch and leaves straight on time,
but there, it really was too much : I "offered" my boss 15 hours x
3 weeks, so 45 hours that are definately lost for me. I just can sit
on to them. So... It took to me 2 weeks before I could restore my
system and get it working and connected to the net again.
Not to mention that the previous disk got trashed...

J.-Luc