[MiNT] [OT] SATA slim to IDE

Hello Jean-Luc,

----- "Jean-Luc CECCOLI" <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr> a écrit :
> Yes, except mine is SATA Slimline, so adapters are very hard to find.
> It looks like that : http://www.addonics.com/products/io/adsssai.asp
> I were about to order this one, but shipping is 1.2x the price of the
> item. So I'd like to find such one in EU, if possible.
> But, so far, I couldn't find any in EU.

You can find this in France :
http://www.materiel.net/ctl/SATA/47406-Adaptateur_S_ATA_slim_vers_S_ATA_classique.html

You can use it with an SATA to IDE converter. You must take care that this converter use a SATA cable, and do not plug directly on the peripheral. This one is OK :
http://www.materiel.net/ctl/SATA/52827-Convertisseur_S_ATA_IDE_bi_directionnel.html

You will need 2 floppy disk power connectors on your PSU to plug them both.

Best regards,

Xavier