Re: [MiNT] MiNT questions

Hello,

>>> MiNT is running again here, but there are some questions that
>>> still embarrass me.
>>> First of all, at the step where it should display "press shift
>>> or wait x seconds", I only get a blank screen, then it goes on
>>> after the said delay. But, if I depress Shift, I can't see what
>>
>> Do you see this be on the screen?
>>
>> Reading `\mint\1-17-cur\mint.ini' ...  done
>> Hold down the SHIFT key to enter menu or wait 6 s.

> No. I only get display after this point.

Did you set option "boot.log" in ct60conf.cpx/boot/ to "with"?
In this case, auto folder boot messages are written to C:\boot.log and
"Hold down the SHIFT key to enter menu or wait 6 s." is not displayed.

You wrote that you run MinT 1.17. with Eiffel. I have a strange problem
here with that config (everything is fine with 1.16.3):
After some writing, the last pressed key is repeated infinetly and can't
be stopped OR the keyboard don't work anymore (no key accepted).
Mouse works ok.
I posted that some time ago, do you have this problem, too?

Latz