Re: [MiNT] binutils ld enhancement ?

Le 11/04/2010 17:59, Alan Hourihane a écrit :
Which other platforms have our stack issues ?

Win32 has the option, but it is usually not an issue.
But maybe some other platforms have mandatory additional options, I don't know. We have to investigate.

If the problem is only for building GCC itself, its makefiles can be patched specifically for MiNT, there are special locations for that. But I guess the problem is more general.

For me, -Wl,--stack 512k did not work, I had to use -Wl,--stack=512k

The answer of Andreas is right, with -Wl you have to replace every space by a comma. You can check the result by appending -v to the gcc command line.

--
Vincent Rivière