Re: [MiNT] Daily builds

Hi,

>> -LITCHI don't start anymore. It always shows error "Pathname not found",
>> no matter if started from desktop, taskbar, shell (TosWin2) or TeraDesks
>> Menu/File/Open... dialog.

> I love these error-messages! I just tried litchi on aranym and it runs.

I tested a "fresh" LITCHI-installation, too: Same problem. Anybody who can
test this on Falcon/CT60?

>> -I use login-prompt (console "/usr/sbin/getty console" vt52 on secure
>> in /etc/ttytab). The commands i enter after the login (e.g. xaaes,
>> ifconfig)
>> are not saved in /$HOME/.bash_history anymore. Commands which are
>> entered

> What does $HOME contain? Is this with trunk-kernel?

$HOME is /root, tested Helmuts build 06062010.

>> -XaAES fileselector/filemasks:
>> Masks are case-sensitive in 0.999, OK so far. " *.txt " (lowercase)
>> shows only
>> the lowercase *.txt files, but *.TXT (uppercase) shows both .txt and .TXT
>> files. Is this a bug or a feature?

> Who called the fileselector?

Tested with QED, RSM, MyMail, Highwire, Aniplayer, CD Writer Suite on both
filesystems: All these apps (and maybe more) show the same behaviour.

> It does not happen when the fileselector is called from XaAES on ext2.

You're right: Works correct when called from XaAES or TeraDesk, on VFAT or
ext2 filesystem.

Lars