Re: [MiNT] Daily builds

Lars Schmidbauer wrote:

> > I love these error-messages! I just tried litchi on aranym and it runs.
>
> I tested a fresh LITCHI-installation, too: Same problem. Anybody who can
> test this on Falcon/CT60?

Try on ext2, FAT, VFAT and report. I guess it cannot find its
resource-file. Rename the resource-file to uppercase (or lowercase).

> >> -I use login-prompt (console /usr/sbin/getty console vt52 on secure
> >> in /etc/ttytab). The commands i enter after the login (e.g. xaaes,
> >> ifconfig)
> >> are not saved in /$HOME/.bash_history anymore. Commands which are
> >> entered
>
> > What does $HOME contain? Is this with trunk-kernel?
>
> $HOME is /root, tested Helmuts build 06062010.

I have similar problems on aranym, but the other way round: In the
initial shell (started form mint.cnf) it's ok (maybe because HOME is set
in .profile), but when I start a shell in toswin, HOME is /. So I had to
write a "wrapper" that is now /bin/bash, sets the environment and calls
the real shell. This is with any kernel, but only on aranym. I dont know
where it comes from.

> >> -XaAES fileselector/filemasks:
> >> Masks are case-sensitive in 0.999, OK so far.  *.txt  (lowercase)
> >> shows only
> >> the lowercase *.txt files, but *.TXT (uppercase) shows both .txt and .TXT
> >> files. Is this a bug or a feature?
>
> > Who called the fileselector?
>
> Tested with QED, RSM, MyMail, Highwire, Aniplayer, CD Writer Suite on both
> filesystems: All these apps (and maybe more) show the same behaviour.
>
> > It does not happen when the fileselector is called from XaAES on ext2.

It does if you set an uppercase pattern in launchpath. I guess I'll add
the pdomain-test.

> You're right: Works correct when called from XaAES or TeraDesk, on VFAT or
> ext2 filesystem.

Sure?

-Helmut